YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) which aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses. YouWin! Connect seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Nigerians which in turn will create jobs and wealth.
Educating young Nigerian entrepreneurs to spur business growth and enhance job creation.
YouWiN! Connect provides a forum for young Nigerian entrepreneurs to nurture their ideas and network with industry experts.
Nurture ideas and innovation from young entrepreneurial participants from Universities, Polytechnics, Technical colleges, and other post-Secondary institutions in Nigeria.
Target growth in the Agriculture/Agro-processing, Construction, ICT, Fashion, Manufacturing and Retail sectors
Encourage expansion, specialization and spin-offs of existing businesses in Nigeria
Enable young entrepreneurs to access a wide business professional network and improve their visibility
To be eligible:
- Applicants must be a graduate from aa higher institution.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian civil service.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the program.
- Previous YouWin awardees are not eligible.