MEST offers a fully sponsored 12-month graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communications and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, culminating in a final pitch and the chance to receive seed funding.
We’re looking for business-oriented applicants who are interested in learning how to start a software company. While it’s not a requirement to have previous coding experience, a strong interest in learning about technology is a must. We’ve designed the MEST program to give you the business and technical skills you’ll need to start a successful company.
Successful applications have the following:
- A deep passion for starting a software company
- Entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- A degree from a top University or Technical College (or equivalent experience)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to start a company
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina, and self-motivation
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Proven academic excellence
- Excellent people skills
*Deadline: February 8, 2019