Whether it’s detecting Alzheimer’s, creating sustainable food systems, or solving unemployment, nonprofits and NGOs around the world use Google Cloud to take on real-world challenges.
If you’re a nonprofit or NGO, Data Solutions for Change is your chance to use purpose-driven analytics to make an impact.
Requirements for Data Solutions for Change
- Must meet the Google for Nonprofits eligibility criteria and have a Google for Nonprofits account.
- Acknowledgement of an agreement to Google’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Acknowledgement of an agreement to Google’s terms and conditions for the program.
- Live website with substantial content.
- Organizational and/or research data to be analyzed in your project.
- Nonprofits must be located in a country eligible for Google for Nonprofits, and must meet the eligibility requirement listed on this page.
Applications for Data Solutions for Change are reviewed on a rolling basis and placements are first-come, first-served. You’ll hear from us within 2–4 weeks.