The programme runs every month for three weeks and can be completed in your own time. If you complete the course you’ll receive the Open Source Leader badge, an online certification that you can display on your CV or online platforms!
Commonwealth100 aims to produce a more socially-conscious generation of leaders, create a network of young leaders in touch with each other, foster current and future global partnerships between young leaders, and frame a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future.
- This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future, reflect upon your own leadership style, and move forward with a new perspective on how to make the most positive impact.
- What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader.
- You can put the badge on your CV and online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people aged 18+
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
Eligible Regions: Citizens or residents of Commonwealth Countries, Commonwealth Countries