From ending poverty to preserving biodiversity, the 2030 Agenda is made up of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that define a plan of action for people, planet, and prosperity. These goals seek to meaningfully transform three critical areas: ending poverty, helping society, and preserving the environment.
- $10,000 (USD) cash prize.
- Announcement during the UN World Data Forum.
- Publication by Google Cloud.
- To apply, you must be at least 18 years’ old.
- Actively-enrolled student at the college or graduate level.
- You must also be based in a country in which Data Studio is available.
See the Visualize 2030 Official Rules for the full eligibility details.
For more information, visit Change Visualize 2030