EMERGING AFRICAN INNOVATION LEADERS
G7 exchange & empowerment program for enabling innovation within the next production revolution
The African Innovation Brokers learning activity is part of the Emerging African Innovation Leaders Program and addresses a group of African innovation leaders who are expected to spur the transition to the Next Production Revolution (NPR) in their countries.
It is organized in different sessions with different teaching mix.
What we look for:
The candidate profile of the Emerging Innovation Leaders should have:
- personal experiences and motivation on Innovation
- academicals background in scientific or business field
- willing to extend knowledge about the NPR
- motivated to engage in team working
- leadership attitude
- excellent communications skills
- capacity to understand English effectively
- priority selection will be given to national citizens of Tunisia, Niger, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia and Mozambique
- In-presence training and exposure: September 26th- October 26th
- Project work | Online workgroup: October – December 2018
- Project work | In-presence training (2 weeks): December 2018 (indicative period)
- Training of National Innovation Leaders: Spring 2019 (indicative period)
- Online training (MOOCs) November 2018 – September 2019 (indicative period)
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance from Politecnico di Milano and Politecnico di Torino at the end of the project. To receive this certificate, participants have to be present at almost all of the sessions over the training courses.
Final deadline for application: 26th of July 2018 before 12:00 PM (CET)
For more information, visit Emerging African Innovation Leaders Program 2018