CALLING FOR DISRUPTIVE SCALE-UPS LOOKING TO RAISE BETWEEN $250K AND $5M.We’re looking for 8 innovative, high-growth scale-ups to showcase at Africa Early Stage Investor Summit on Nov 11-12 in Cape Town. Are you operating in Africa, generating revenue and looking to raise your Series A round in the range of $250K and $5M? This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. This is an exclusive opportunity to introduce your company at once to everyone who’s anyone in Africa’s early-stage investment space.
• All expenses paid trip to Cape Town on Nov 9-16, 2018.
• 3 min pitch on the main stage of the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit.
• 20 min deep-dive session with investors in a private room.
• Two days of networking with investors, including Speaker Cocktail and Industry Leaders dinner.
• Mentorship and pitch training by partner VC investors.
• Opportunity to attend and pitch at partner events AfricaCom and Africa Rena.
• Your company is for-profit and registered as an independent legal entity;
• You have a product or service available on the market and generate revenue;
• Your product or service is clearly innovative and/or your business model is new, disruptive and designed for scale;
• You have a very strong management team of at least 3 people;
• Your team is based in one or more countries on the African continent;
• You are seeking Series A investment in the range of $250K – $5M;
• While there will be exceptions, most likely your startup has already received external investment, structured as either debt or equity, or received grants from donor organizations.
Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
for more information visit Venture Capital for Africa VC4A Series A
Click to Register