GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Challenging work assignments.
• Exposure to a multinational company.
• Developmental feedback.
• Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
• Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos / Abuja.
• Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks’ orientation camp.
• Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE services process will be an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper).
• Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
Location(s): Nigeria; Lagos
Application: Click here to apply
For more information visit: EID-Intern-NYSC