NIGERIA EXPORT WORKSHOP – INTENSIVE TRAINING ON STARTING AND MANAGING NON-OIL EXPORT BUSINESS IN NIGERIA.
The current foreign exchange challenges in our nation have made the exportation of non-oil products become very imperative. The current situation also underscores the fact that there is no better time to do export business profitably than now. So it is wisdom for Nigerian businesses especially Importers and SMEs to diversify into non-oil export business.
The question then is, how do we join in this export mission project to rescue our country and at the same time earn some foreign exchange? That is what this intensive workshop seeks to address. At the end of this programme, all the attendees will be able to understand the export business challenges and how to overcome them, handle documentations without stress, they will be equipped with skills needed to effectively market and sell their products to buyers abroad, they will be empowered to anticipate the risks inherent is export business and design different strategies to mitigate them.
Other areas of discourse at the workshop will include strategies to developing a bankable business, forming essential relationships, sustainability opportunities for small businesses, good manufacturing practice – standards, quality, and packaging.
These are also some of the benefits for participants:
• Learn the ABC of foodstuffs/agro export to overseas
• Discover over 5000 locally produced exportable items you can start with.
• Discover how to source for prospective buyers overseas through jealously-guarded secret & how to identify genuine serious buyers.
• Standard and acceptable foodstuff export product selling price determination
• The best packaging pattern for foodstuff products to overseas countries
• Insider’s secrets for exporting foodstuff via sea or air.
• How to detect and avoid international trade scams and fraudulent importers.
• Where/how to source products locally
• The guaranteed, tried and tested way to get paid by overseas clients.
• How to attract hundreds of importers to you simply by moving one step ahead of others.
• The guaranteed way to get genuine foodstuffs importers to do business with you.
• The risk involved in the food stuff/agro exportation business and how to avoid It effectively.
• Special advice, strategies and mentorship from veterans Nigeria foodstuff exporters and agric expert who have attended various seminars outside the country, this is a one in a life opportunity to synergize with the experienced foodstuff exporters who presently cannot meet the demand of the international market, you can help them source for some of these product, they can also help you get a readymade buyer for your chosen product abroad.
• Advise and training from government agencies.
• Facebook experts: How to use Facebook to generate massive sales for your foodstuff products.
• How to turn your foodstuff website to 24/7 money making machine this super lecture is tailored specifically to the foodstuff exportation industry.
• Know the viable non-oil export sectors and the modes/barriers to entry assess your business for export readiness Learn about products that can be exported under the AGOA scheme.
• Meet with financial experts and fund managers to access the Federal Government N500 Billion Export Fund and other SME growth stimulation funds.
• Conduct business health checks with approved Business Development Service Providers (BDSPs).
• Step-by-step guide on how to start exporting on a small scale immediately after the workshop with case studies of products you can start with, without any paper works.
• Free access and training on how to use our B2B portal where foreign buyers can order for your products and pay you seamlessly. (You will never have to struggle to get foreign buyers)
LAGOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, PLOT 10 DR. NURUDEEN OLOWOPOPO DRIVE, BESIDE MARWA/MKO GARDEN ALAUSA, IKEJA, LAGOS NIGERIA.
+234 8098 9292 98
Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (WAT)
To register click on the link below: